MADISONVILLE, KY – The Kentucky State Police (KSP) will be conducting traffic safety checkpoints throughout the Post 2 district, to check motorists for compliance with motor vehicle laws including driving under the influence statutes. KSP utilizes traffic safety checkpoints to promote safety for motorists using the public roadways and to provide a deterrent for those who violate laws contained in the Kentucky Revised Statutes.
UPDATE from the Laurel County Sheriff's Office December 2, 2023 @ 8:40 PM: Adam Owen Found Safe, Missing Person Report Determined to be Unfounded, Individual was not Missing
LONDON. KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that the Laurel County Sheriff's Office is seeking help from the public in locating a man not heard from since January in 2021 and has now been reported as a missing person.
FRANKFORT, KY -- The Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education (CPE) and the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA) recently released the Kentucky Innovative Scholarship Pilot Program annual report for 2022-23.
LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: A traffic fatality investigation has resulted in a murder arrest in Laurel County.
LONDON, KY - Laurel County Sheriff John Root is reporting that: Deputies with the Laurel County Sheriff's Office are attempting to locate a motorcycle that was reported stolen on November 7th in Laurel County.
- Arrest in Madison County, Kentucky after Warrant issued during Investigation of Sexual Offenses Including Human Trafficking
- Kentucky CPE Approves Recommendations of Postsecondary Feasibility Study
- KSP CHARGES HARDIN COUNTY, KENTUCKY MAN WITH CHILD SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OFFENSES
- MANCHESTER, KENTUCKY MAYOR ALONG WITH MPD AND CCS POLICE OFFICERS VISIT A PRE-SCHOOL CLASS IN CLAY COUNTY
- Undercover Operation in Williamson County, Tennessee Led to 10 Arrests of Men Accused of Seeking Commercial Sex from Minors