YOUNGSTOWN, OH – The U.S. Marshals Office of Public Affairs is reporting that members of the U.S. Marshals Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force (NOVFTF) have arrested Andre McCoy, 22. McCoy has been wanted since March 25, 2021, when he was indicted on charges of aggravated murder, attempted murder, felonious assault, and aggravated burglary, all with firearms specifications.
MOUNT AIRY, MD – Police in Maryland are seeking help with the identification of a suspect allegedly involved in three commercial burglaries.
Thursday, January 19, 2023
A federal jury convicted a former elementary school teacher yesterday for sexually abusing four former students.
SALEM, OR (January 23, 2023) — The Oregon State Police is reporting that at approximately 9:00 A.M., on Monday, January 23, 2023, Salem Police Department officers were involved in a deadly use of force incident resulting in the death of a suspect.
WASHINGTON COUNTY, OREGON (January 23, 2023) - On Saturday, January 21, 2023, at approximately 2:10 P.M., the Oregon State Police responded to a single vehicle crash on Highway 47, near milepost 87, in Washington County.
LEXINGTON, KY— The U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of Kentucky is reporting that a Lexington man, Justin Tyler Ainslie, 25, was sentenced to 480 months in federal prison on Thursday, by U.S. District Judge Karen Caldwell, for the production and distribution of child pornography.
- Law Enforcement in Southeastern Kentucky dispatched to Possible Hostage Situation
- FATAL CRASH ON HIGHWAY 18 BYPASS IN YAMHILL COUNTY, OREGON
- Human Skeletal Remains Discovered in Boyle County, Kentucky
- K-9 ALERT DURING TRAFFIC STOP RESULTS IN ARREST AND DRUG SEIZURE ON U.S. 97 IN DESCHUTES COUNTY, OREGON
- Murder Arrests of Two Suspects in Connection with Death of St. Mary’s County, Maryland Man Reported Missing Last Year